Advanced Technology and Techniques
At SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood, we take pride in servicing our customers’ losses resulting from water, fire, mold, or biohazard with our state-of-the-art technology. This ensures that their valued property and possessions, as well as good health will be restored and maintained. Moreover, our timely response to your needs will be as effective as possible. A number of factors contribute to this positive outcome. For instance, we are active members of the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) which sets the standards for cleaning and restoration. These procedures guide our choices and dictate the steps we take when mitigating losses. Also, we utilize BuilderTrend™. This program catalogs the details and photos of every job and maintains electronic documentation, allowing customers or insurance companies to review information from a loss. Additionally, we employ DryBook™, an insurance company endorsed program that maps out a drying plan for each loss. It expertly matches equipment, time frames, and personnel to the job to maximize manpower and minimize expense. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to meet our customers’ needs and, as beneficial technologies or approaches become available, we incorporate them in our processes.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.