Recent Before & After Photos

LETTER OPENER RESTORED WITH ULTRASONIC CLEANING


The knife pictured here was cleaned using our ultrasonic machine. Our heavy-duty machine cleans damaged objects using millions of microscopic bubbles created by... READ MORE



MOLD INFESTATION IN GARDEN GROVE


This Garden Grove family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home. A pipe burst and went undetected for over 2 weeks causing the mold infestation. Be... READ MORE



FIRE DAMAGE IN CARSON RESIDENCE


After a fire erupted in this Carson residence, SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood arrived to the scene to assess the situation. Heavy soot and smoke was... READ MORE



MOLD FOUND IN LONG BEACH APARTMENT


In the event of water damage, it is important to check for mold growth as well. At SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood, we consider many factors during o... READ MORE



WATER AND MOLD DAMAGE IN LONG BEACH UNITS


Quite often, water damage may occur through no fault of your own. In the situation pictured here, water saturated several units in an apartment complex after th... READ MORE



BATHROOM MOLD IN LONG BEACH RESIDENCE


After a bathroom leak was detected in this Long Beach residence, SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood arrived to the scene to provide a full inspection. U... READ MORE



MOLD DISCOVERED IN LONG BEACH UNIT


After a tenant found water in the walls of her condominium, SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood was quick to respond to the call. Upon inspection, a leak... READ MORE



LEAKY PIPE IN LONG BEACH


After a leaky pipe caused water damage throughout this residence in Long Beach, SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood came to help remedy the problem. Afte... READ MORE



WATER DAMAGE FROM KITCHEN PIPE IN LONG BEACH


After water ruptured out of a pipe behind a kitchen wall in Long Beach, SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood arrived to the home to assess the damages. Wa... READ MORE



PROFESSIONAL WATER DAMAGE REPAIRS IN STANTON


A Stanton resident noticed moisture on his wall and wood flooring. He expressed his concern to us, and we quickly arrived to his home to assess the situation. W... READ MORE