About SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood
Welcome to SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood. Founded in 2008, our focus has been to serve our local communities with expert service and a quick response time. Our business specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property in the event of fire, smoke, or water damage. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We understand the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Why SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood?
SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to our local communities. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night, if you experience an emergency in the greater Long Beach and Lakewood area.
Our responders are trained to standards set forth by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and complete various year-around education courses at the highest degree. This accreditation offers confidence to homeowners and businesses affected by floods, fires, and other disasters. Rest assured, these technicians possess the training and expertise to work with specific machinery and products needed for comprehensive restoration. For example, our powerful water extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the majority of the water from your home or business, resulting in efficient clean-up to get you back on track.
SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood takes great pride in being a part of our community. We have hosted several events to show appreciation for our customers and participated in local events.
- Customer Appreciation Event: Paint and Sip Party
Our customers had the opportunity to complete a Van Gough masterpiece at our Paint, Sip & Snack event at Pinot’s Palette in Downtown Long Beach. It was a great opportunity for everyone to get to know other industry professionals and have a fun time after work.
- READY Long Beach 2018
We were happy to participate in READY Long Beach at California State University, Long Beach, where local firefighters and policemen educated the public about emergency preparedness and safety. It was fun sharing information about our services with the community while giving out tote bags, coloring books, and other goodies.
- Customer Appreciation Event: Succulent Workshop
We hosted an event at our facility, honoring our customers. The night included a succulent workshop, photo booth, great food and the opportunity for everyone to mix and mingle with business associates, develop new partnerships and meet our staff.
Responsive to Natural Disasters
When Hurricane Harvey struck Houston, Texas in 2017, SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood participated in a large loss response team to help mitigate the damage. Our crew focused on clearing dust and debris while doing as much as possible to restore the affected buildings. The job was immense, but significant progress was made in getting Houston residents back on their feet. In the same year, the Santa Barbara wildfires damaged many homes, creating a panic for many homeowners. We were able to assist relief efforts by removing and restoring structures damaged by fire and smoke. You can rely on us to be ready for any emergency.
We hope to engage with you through a variety of online platforms including Facebook and Yelp. Our goal is to inform and entertain our online community by posting timely safety tips and events happening in Long Beach. Here you can share your thoughts and stay informed with what we've been doing in your area. Come join us and stay connected. See you online!
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
- “My home is now dry and mold free. I'm so happy! We had the right guys for the job when we chose SERVPRO.”
--Mary K in Long Beach, CA
- “The staff seemed to care about my situation and were careful in treating my home and possessions. They paid attention to detail, did not disturb anything that didn’t need to be disturbed, and they were pleasant and prompt. Thank you.”
--Richard A in Long Beach, CA
- "I am very impressed by the level of professionalism of this company. It is clear that they not only care about their customers and doing a good job for them, but they go above and beyond by being involved in the community."
--Ansel W in Long Beach, CA
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Apartment Association of Southern CA
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)