FIRE DAMAGE IN CARSON RESIDENCE
After a fire erupted in this Carson residence, SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood arrived to the scene to assess the situation. Heavy soot and smoke was visible throughout the entire home, but fortunately there was no structural damage. Windows had to be boarded up, and a roof tarp was necessary to temporarily patch an opening in the house.
Asbestos was, in fact, detected, and further testing was conducted to determine the severity of the situation. Additionally, it took time to determine which parts could be cleaned and which areas needed demolition. As the work commenced, the home began looking clean once again.