Some advices to get prepared for a hurricane
Is your commercial enterprise hurricane-ready?
Here are some resources to assist businesses with hurricane preparation:
- Make a backup of your important computer data and save it elsewhere.
- Make a thorough inventory of your company and take lots of photos.
- A communication plan for employees should be in place, and it should include a specific out-of-town phone line where employees can check in and get corporate information. Make sure employee emergency contact information is up to current.
Establish storm procedures so that staff members are aware of what to do and post them beforehand.
Defend electrical devices from potential water damage.
- In case additional funds are required after the storm, have extra cash and blank checks on hand.
- If your facility is damaged, establish a temporary location for business operations.
- Choose a safe space for workers who must stay in the building.
- Give employees enough time to safeguard their homes and families. Protect the structure and any goods you can't bring into construction sites.
Licensed contractors must protect their job locations in the case of a tropical storm warning or hurricane watch. Objects that could be dangerous must be secured or removed.
Dial Us Now! If you need any help!